Monday, March 23, 2009

A little bit of everything....

This past Saturday night Adam and I had another date night (which usually doesn't happen that often). We were supposed to go out to dinner with another couple (a guy Adam works with & his wife)...however she ended up being on call. We already had a babysitter for the night (Nana & Papa)...so we took advantage of it and went to eat at Red Lobster!! It was Lobster Fest...which Adam loved :) Parker got to spend the night with Nana & Papa...where fun was had by all!



This morning as I was getting ready...Drake was in his playpen and Parker was watching cartoons. As I was drying my hair, Parker came to the bathroom and told me.."Mommy! Drake fell asleep in his playpen!". I came out to the living room and captured this picture....





This picture was from a couple weeks ago but I thought it was a cute picture....my little laundry helpers! They wanted a "ride" in the laundry basket after starting a load of towels :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are the cutest load of laundry i've seen!

MiMi