Monday, March 16, 2009

Daddy went fishin'...

Unfortunately it was not the fishing he would like to have done......Last night Adam was giving the boys their baths while I was cleaning up the kitchen after supper (usual routine around here)...all of a sudden I heard "Brooke...get in here!!!".

When I went into the bathroom I saw it....Drake had pooped in the bathtub...YUCK!!! This was the first time it had ever happened to us...Parker never pooped in the bathtub!! Needless to say we were both grossed out!! Even though the poop came from your adorable son...it is still poop...and it is now floating in the water!! We got both boys out of tub as quick as we could....and here comes the fishing part...Adam went fishing for turds!!!! After Adam was done fishing...I disinfected the bathtub and the boys got to enjoy a second bath:)

Lucky for everybody reading this I did not take any pictures...and even if I did I would not post them...haha :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "Trollin for Turds Club". The same scenario happened in the Klier House about twenty-four years ago, and papa yelled the exact same thing that Adam did, "Get in Here, there is poop in the tub!" Every parent should get to enjoy this memory!

Love, Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

Chris,
So if Kent went fishing for turds 24 years ago, if my math is right that was Jarrod!! hahaha..Good Old Rod! Cant wait until his wedding!