Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11 months old!

Today Drake is 11 months old! At this time last year I remember thinking there is no possible way I will go another month before having this baby...well I did! He is really close to walking all by himself. In the past week, he has started taking steps!! He also really loves getting into everything...as you can see from the picture. We have a cabinet in our hallway where we keep "all the extras". He loves getting in there and throwing everything onto the floor. The other night I caught him red-handed :)



Drake tends to be a Mommy's boy! If I am around and he sees me, he usually wants me. Adam took this picture the other night when I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Needless to say....Drake was a little upset....however it didn't last long because Daddy was right there to save the day :)


0 comments: