Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm still here....

I'm sorry everyone....it's been a few days since I have made a post. I'll try to do better...but not promising anything:) I thought I would get a pic of the boys together on the couch (which seems to be the place I always take one of them). They seem to always do well when I take them to a professional to get their picture taken, but for Mommy its a bit challenging!! When I get one to smile good, the other one is making a silly face. Guess which one is making a silly face!?!?! However, I think it is still a great picture of them!!



Drake is begging for me to pick him up....how can anyone refuse that adorable face :)

Parker showing off his great smile :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I miss you guys so much! tell them mommy and daddy need to get a web cam!! i wish i could give them a hug and a kiss! there growing up to fast! tell them uncle ross says hi! miss you guys! love ya!

uncle ross